- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Latest version:
- 220.127.116.112367 18/10/13
- Last month's downloads:
- 52.0 MB
- more programs (2)
Second Life is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Processor:||G4 1.0 GHz||G4 1.25 GHz|
|Memory:||512 MB||1 MB|
|Video:||ATI Radeon 9200, ATI Radeon X Series, NVIDIA GeForce 2, GeForce 4, NVIDIA GeForce 5000 MB|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
Second Life is also compatible with ▼▲
Second Life is also available in other platforms ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
Versions of Second Life
|Second Life 18.104.22.1682367 18/10/13||Free||English||Download|
|Second Life 22.214.171.124262 04/07/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Crash and Performance Fixes
- SH-1618[c] [PUBLIC_JIRA_USERS] Lighting and shadows crash ATI macs
- SH-1691[c] [crashhunters] Crash at LLVolumeImplFlexible::doFlexibleUpdate() [secondlife-bin llflexibleobject.cpp]
- Add LLRegionSayTo() LSL function
- Introduce logging or alerts to inform the user that the new cache configuration values will not take effect until the viewer is restarted
- Increase the maximum cache size
- [UI] Add a functional and correct 'Clear Cache' button
- Bug Fixes
- EXP-755[c] [PUBLIC] 'Search' and 'World Map' links in Sidebar are unclickable
- EXP-826[c] Help -> About Secondlife Info is corrupted
- EXP-829[c] Text Box Alignment bug
- VWR-19562[c] Adding Clear cache button, like 1.23 version!
- VWR-25862[c] Fix calls to LLDir::deleteFilesInDir() in viewer texture cache, VFS, and object caches, as well as the call to clear the user's cache directory
- VWR-26082[c] Viewer 2.7.2 Release reports itself as a Beta
- Fix viewer so it can support multiple instances if a SLURL is passed in
- Missing LSL tooltip strings for llRegionSayTo and llGetEnv
- Using the Reset button to set the cache location back to the default does not clear the old cache on viewer restart
- Texture cache size reported incorrectly during initialization
- Turning off Voice Chat in Basic mode reverts changes made in Sound Device selection; turning setting back on results in drop downs not being populated
- Add a WARNING to comment for BrowserEnableJSObject and set to not persist between sessions
- Re-enable deferred rendering on ATI Macs
- Translation and Localization Updates
- VWR-19315[c] Viewer 2, Italian language - Upload Animation window layout is broken, dropdown menus leak out
- STORM-1307[c] [VWR-20840] (Spanish) [CHANGE FAILED] F1 Help window title should have been changed to "BUSCAR EN LA AYUDA"
- VWR-20668[c] (Spanish) [TYPO] Bottom bar menu. Visión button: Panóramica should be Panorámica
- VWR-20689[c] (Spanish) [TRUNCATION: SHORTEN] [TYPO] Yo > Preferencias > Gráficos > Avanzado. "Nº máximo de avatares no impos"
- VWR-20691[c] (Spanish) [TYPO] Avanzado > Realzando y visibilidad
- VWR-20803[c] (Spanish) [ALTERNATIVE TRANSLATION] Yo > Preferencias > Sonido y Media. "Multimedia ... Activada" should be "Multimedia ... Activados"
- VWR-24126[c] (Spanish) [STRING IN ENG] Login screen:
- VWR-24127[c] (Spanish) [MEANING] In Build window, Edit tab: "Moverse" must be "Mover".
- VWR-24130[c] (Spanish) [MEANING] In Build window > Land tab, bad translation: "Inscribirse" must be "Unir"
- VWR-25397[c] Spanish [MEANING] "Teleportarme" soulh be "Teleportar" in menu of a resident in Chat window
- Source and Build Changes
- EXP-869[c] Mac viewer should build without requiring settings modifications
- Amazing depth of worlds
- Quick to setup an identity
- Graphics and gameplay moves smoothly
- A great way to meet new people
- Create your own property and land in Premium version
- Very addictive
- Requires high-end hardware
- Servers may get overloaded
"didn't work "
The app didn't work at all. Each time I tried to open it, it would "quit unexpectedly"
- 01 Aug 2013
Top Downloads: Simulation
Articles Second Life
In a blog post released today, Electronic Arts, revealed that Maxis is currently working on The Sim 4... See more
Windows: If you need an image viewer, look no futher than XnView. This powerful, awesome photo viewer... See more